7000 Series Triple Quadrupole GC/MS
The Agilent 7000B Quadrupole GC/MS/MS is the latest addition to Agilents MS portfolio. Scientists performing target compound analysis in SIM mode on complex samples will find many ways to use its increased selectivity and sensitivity. MS/MS reduces sample prep, shortens analysis cycles, eliminates false results, and simplifies data review for improved productivity. Based upon time-tested MSD compo...read more
2 scientists have reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health
Read more »
"The software provided with the instrument, MassHunter, is functional and easily performs everything required. I’m performing food analyses involving residue, additives, pesticides, toxins and vitamins in addition to many different analyses. The technical staff are competent in eliminating any problems. When we decided to buy a GC-MS/MS we compared prices, and saw that the Agilent triple quad was definitely the best value."
The Agilent 7000B Quadrupole GC/MS/MS is the latest addition to Agilents MS portfolio. Scientists performing target compound analysis in SIM mode on complex samples will find many ways to use its increased selectivity and sensitivity. MS/MS reduces sample prep, shortens analysis cycles, eliminates false results, and simplifies data review for improved productivity. Based upon time-tested MSD components, the 7000B sets a higher standard for robust GC/MS/MS operation. The entire system and analysis process are supported by MassHunter software, which is designed to make MS analyses easierfrom tuning to final report.
Application notes and news
- A Comparison of GC/MS-MS using the Agilent 7000 GC-QQQ and GC/HRMS for the Trace Level Analysis o...
- Determination of 19 Phthalic Acid Esters (PAEs) in Vegetables Using Modified QuEChERS and Gas Chr...
- Multiresidue Analysis of Pesticides in Olive Samples Using GC/MS/MS
- Determination of Multi-Pesticide Residues in Red Chili Powder Using QuEChERS and the Agilent 7000...
- Agilent Metabolomics Workflow Solutions Using LC/MS, GC/MS, and NMR
- Determination of 17 Organotin Compounds in Beverages Using Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS System
- Analysis of Medium Volatility Sulfur Compounds in Coffee
- Sensitive Detection of Pyrethroids in Surface Water and Sediment
- Using Analyte Protectants and Solvent Selection to Maximize the Stability of Organophosphorous Pe...
- Evaluating Inert Flow Path Components and Entire Flow Path for GC/MS/MS Pesticide Analysis
- Analysis of N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) in Water using GC Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry
- Analysis of Pesticide Residues in Chicken Muscle with QuEChERS and Triple Quadrupole GC
- High Sensitivity GC/MS/MS Analysis of Nonpolar Organic Compounds in Water Using the Agilent 7000 ...
- Using the Agilent 7000B Triple Quadrupole GC/MS for Parts per Trillion Detection of PAH Metabolit...
- Analysis of Phytoestrogens in Soy Milk
- Optimized Method Development of Large Volume Injection for GC/MS/MS of Food Pesticides
- A Method for the Determination of Dioxins in Foodstuffs and Animal Feed
- Rugged GC/MS/MS Pesticide Residue Analysis Fulfilling the USDA Pesticide Data Program (PDP) Requi...
- Determination of Chemical Contaminants in Marine Shellfish using the Agilent 7000 Triple Quadrupo...
- Fast and Comprehensive Doping Agent Screening in Urine by Triple Quadrupole GC/MS
- Longterm Detection of Anabolic Steroid Metabolites in Urine
- Detecting Harmful Dioxins in Food and the Environment
- Mass Spec that Spans the Metabolomics Workflow
- Signal-to-Noise Spec Replaced with Instrument Detection Limit for Triple Quadrupole GC/MS
- Agilent Technologies and Mississippi State University Team Up to Test Gulf Seafood for Oil Contam...
- Clearly Better Technology and Solutions from Agilent at ASMS 2009