2.5ml Non coded tubes U-bottom in StaboRack-96 (without cover)
Micronic's Macro Tube range
When you require a compact storage system for liquid samples larger than 1ml and tissue-like materials, Micronic currently delivers standard the 2.5ml and the 7.5ml tube. Micronic always looks for a customer focused solution, in case your application asks for a different volume; please contact Micronic or your local sales representative.
More than 25 years of experience has resulted in the highest quality and most consistent tubes in the market. The Micronic tubes are produced in a Class 10.000 clean room of a pure medical grade polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE) to ensure your sample integrity.
2.5ml tube in a 96 well configuration
Do you have the need to use a higher volume than 1ml in a 96 well configuration?
If so, then the 2.5ml tube is the tube of choice for your application. The rack holding these tubes meet the global recognised SBS standard footprint for compatible and easy usage in your application.
- Working volume of 2.5ml. (Gross volume 2.7ml)
- Available prefilled in a rack-96 (on request in bulk)
- Storable after manual capping
- Absolute consistency / 100% Quality control
- Working temperature ultra low
- Pure Medical Grade Polypropylene (PP)
- Resists high chemical solvents
- Lowest dead volume
- Automation friendly
- Produced in Class 10.000 Clean room
- RNase & DNase free
- Available as U-bottom
- Compatible with the Micronic cap range