1290 Infinity Autosampler
Fast Sample Injection with Highest Precision and Lowest Carryover
The 1290 Infinity Autosampler is part of the 1290 Infinity LC system that is compatible with operating pressures up to 1200 bar. It features the next-generation flow-through design for high precision injection of both large and small volumes without the need to change sample loops. Only the injected volume is required from the sample and no valuable sample is wasted for flushing. Inert materials in the metering device seal and needle seat as well as reduced hydraulic volumes achieve extremely low carryover. A new module, the 1290 Infinity Flexible Cube, combines seamlessly with the autosampler for infinite injection flexibility. The Flexible Cube facilitates fixed-loop injection mode for ultra-fast cycle times as well as automatic backflushing of the autosamplers needle seat for lowest carryover yet.
Application notes and news
- Achiral-Chiral Heart-Cutting 2D-LC Analysis of Chiral Pharmaceutical Substances
- Agilent 1200 Infinity Series HDR‐DAD Impurity Analyzer System for the Quantification of Trace Level of Geno...
- Quality Analysis of Extra Virgin Olive Oils – Part 7: Nutritive Benefits – Determination of Phenolic Compou...
- Analysis of Monoclonal Antibody Digests with the Agilent 1290 Inﬁnity 2D-LC Solution Part 2: HILIC × RPLC-MS
- HPLC Analysis with Fluorescence Detection of Chlorophyll Degradation Products Pheophytins and Pyropheophyti...
- Rapid Pesticide Screening and Identification Using the High Resolution All Ions MS/MS Technique
- Carbonyl-DNPH Derivatives in Indoor and In-car Air by UHPLC and Triple Quadrupole LC/MS