100 bp Plus DNA Ladder, 100 - 10,200 bp, 2,500 µl (80.7 ng/µl)
100 bp Plus DNA Ladder was designed to determine the size of double stranded DNA fragments from 100 to 10,200 bp. The 100 bp Plus DNA Ladder consists of 19 double stranded molecular weight markers, ranging in size from 100 to 1,000 bp in 100 bp increments, and additional fragments of 1,200, 1,600, 2,000, 2,961, 4,000, 5,007, 5,991, 8,000, 10,200 bp. The 200, 1,000 and 2,000 bp bands are two times brighter for easy identification.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!