- Velocity11 Exhibits a Broad Range of Liquid Handling and Microplate Management Instruments at LabAutomation2009
Product News: Velocity11 Exhibits a Broad Range of Liquid Handling and Microplate Management Instruments at LabAutomation2009Velocity11, an Agilent Technologies Company, offers a broad range of liquid handling and microplate management instruments, defining a new standard in terms of precision, compactness, speed, and flexibility, resulting in unparalleled performance for your application needs. New for 2009At Lab Automation 2009, Velocity11 is introducing the revolutionary new Direct Drive Robot
-One person, one touch teaching
-Fast, precise four axis, light weight robotic arm designed for scientific applications
-Extended z-travel increases vertical reach for more functionality in a compact footprint
-State-of-the-art direct drive technology for remarkable performance, precision, and reliability See the latest release of VWorks Automation Control software
- One platform to integrate your automated lab, from stand alone instruments through integrated systems.
- Industry leading error recovery for greater reliability and up time.
- Fully supported interfaces to LIMS, sample and workflow management systems.
- New features to improve your productivity including simultaneous protocols, Gantt charts, cherry pick and more. Lunch and Learn Workshop The integration of the TETRA "Jellyfish" reader onto a Velocity11 BioCel and its validation for automated FLIPR HTS.
Speaker: Sharon Gubby, AstraZeneca
Monday, January 26, 2009
12:30pm – 2:00pm
Convention Center –
Smoketree C Room
Lunch will be provided
Find out more at LabAutomation2009 booth number 327, or click on the "company article page" link on the right of this screen.