Thermo Fisher Scientific Releases Newest Chromatography Columns and Consumables Catalog
15 Feb 2012Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. has released its 2012-2013 Thermo Scientific Chromatography Columns and Consumables catalog. The comprehensive catalog is organized into four core segments: sample preparation, vials and closures, gas chromatography and liquid chromatography, and combines all the latest product innovations, including those added after the recent Dionex acquisition, into a single, user-friendly portfolio.
The catalog also includes instruments, such as the Thermo Scientific Dionex AutoTrace 280 automated SPE workstation and the Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-900 integrated single channel ion chromatography system. Thermo Fisher’s product portfolio includes the following products representing sample preparation, vials and closures, liquid chromatography and gas chromatography:
• Thermo Scientific SOLA solid phase extraction (SPE) cartridges and plates, which use fritless technology to deliver reproducibility, recovery and sensitivity;
• Thermo Scientific Titan3 and Target2 ranges of syringe filters, which are robust, withstand greater burst pressures and offer excellent flow through characteristics;
• Thermo Scientific Accucore HPLC columns, which offer good core performance to maximize investment;
• The Thermo Scientific Syncronis HPLC column range, which delivers consistent, predictable separations, column after column, time after time;
• Thermo Scientific Acclaim HPLC columns, which deliver optimal selectivity through innovative chemistry;
• Thermo Scientific BioLC and nanoLC columns, which are designed for high-resolution separations of proteins, peptides and other biomolecules;
• Thermo Scientific Viper Fingertight Fittings, which provide zero dead volume fingertight connections;
• Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD GC Metal Columns, which provide exceptional performance in high-temperature applications and TraceGOLD™ GC Columns with SafeGuard, which extend the column’s analytical lifetime; and
• Thermo Scientific MS Certified Vials, which are the industry’s first certified.
Overall, the new vials and closures section is designed to be easier to use, with more than 800 products available for almost any instrument or application. The catalog is available as a fully searchable interactive version, an iPad version or in print.
Company websiteThermo Fisher Scientific