- SYNAPT G2 from Waters Offers Scientists Greater Power, Versatility and Speed than Any Other High-End Mass Spectrometer
Product News: SYNAPT G2 from Waters Offers Scientists Greater Power, Versatility and Speed than Any Other High-End Mass SpectrometerWaters will exhibit its latest groundbreaking technology - The SYNAPT G2, a powerful next-generation, high performance, mass spectrometer at Hupo VIII World Congress in Toronto. The SYNAPT G2 System provides researchers with intuitive operation and a new level of performance for biopharmaceutical, metabolite identification, metabonomics, proteomics, biomarker studies, and food and environmental applications. Visit Waters at booth 51-52 to find out more.
Taking qualitative and quantitative quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry to new heights,the SYNAPT G2 is capable of outstanding qualitative and quantitative MS and High Definition MS™ (HDMSTM) performance. For scientists this means performance in excess of 40,000 FWHM resolution, class-leading sensitivity, a data acquisition rate of 20 spectra/second, exact mass (1 ppm RMS) information and a dynamic range of up to five orders of magnitude. When paired with Waters ACQUITY® UPLC technology, Waters SYNAPT G2 Mass Spectrometer makes maximum use of the power and speed of UPLC outclassing all other LC/MS and LC/MS/MS systems.
SYNAPT G2 system offers scientists:
• the highest, most comprehensive UPLC MS and MS/MS performance of any available system
• proven ion mobility technology to enhance sample specificity and definition to enable discoveries that are simply unachievable by conventional MS systems
• maximum system usability through its implementation of ‘Engineered Simplicity’
• The most complete system solutions backed by superior support to ensure customer success
• the most extensive range of interface capabilities to service the broadest range of applications
Waters will also be hosting a luncheon workshop on Wednesday 30 September titled "Two Dimensional Liquid Chromatography and the SYNAPT G2 HDMS System for System-wide Proteome Analysis.