Product News: Shimadzu Scientific Instruments to Showcase Its Full Range of Analytical Instruments, Including a Variety of New Products at Pittcon 2009Plan a visit to booth #1460 at PittCon 2009, where we’ll be showcasing our full range of products. From HPLC/UFLC, GC, Mass Spectrometry and Life Science instruments to a full spectrum of spectroscopic equipment (UV-Vis, FTIR, Fluorescence, Atomic (AA/ICP), and X-ray), TOC Analyzers, Materials Testers and Balances, Shimadzu offers the best solutions for research, development and applications to meet your specific disciplinary needs.
See what’s new from Shimadzu at PittCon 2009!
Shimadzu continues to lead the world in developing analytical and testing technologies, and PittCon will once again serve as a launch pad for Shimadzu’s latest instrumentation. At PittCon 2009, we’ll be introducing a variety of new products, including:
• LCMS-2020 mass spectrometer – the fastest and most sensitive single-quad on the market
• BioSpec-nano spectrophotometer – ideal for life science applications with drop-and-click analysis and quick, simple operation
• AA-7000 atomic absorption spectrophotometer – flame/furnace models deliver unprecedented sensitivity with a newly developed 3D optical system
• MDGC/GCMS-2010 multidimensional GC – simplifies the normally difficult separation and quantification of compounds in complex, multi-component samples
• IG-1000 single nano particle size analyzer – delivers sensitive, reproducible analysis of single nanoparticles
• PPSQ-31-A/33-A protein sequencer – achieves greater simplicity and reliability, and reduces running costs
In addition to our booth, we will be hosting multiple posters and presentations in such sessions/areas as clinical/toxicology, forensics, fuels/energy/petrochemical, environmental, food, omics methodology, and LCMC/GCMS applications.
Visit us at booth #1460 to learn how Shimadzu can address your application requirements and equip your lab with the solution you need.
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago.