SelectScience is pleased to announce the nominees for the Best New Life Science Product of 2012. The awards are part of The Scientists' Choice Awards, where laboratory products are nominated and voted for by members of SelectScience.
SelectScience Announce Nominees for the Best New Life Science Product of 2012
The winning product will be recognized as having significantly contributed towards laboratory efforts in 2012. The products nominated represent brand new technology.
To determine the winner SelectScience are now inviting scientists to vote for their favorite product from the following list of nominees.
Nominees for Best New Life Science Product of 2012:
• Bio-Rad Bio-Plex Pro™ Magnetic Cell Signaling Assays
• Fluidigm C1™ Single-Cell Auto Prep System
• Essen Bioscience IncuCyte Zoom Imaging System
• Life Technologies Ion Proton Sequencing System
• Carl Zeiss Lightsheet Z.1 Microscope
• Eppendorf Mastercycler Nexus PCR Cycler
All scientists contributing to the voting will be entered into a prize draw to win a Kindle Fire HD. Voting closes on the 21st March 2013. The winner will be announced at the AACR 2013.
To vote and be in with a chance to winning a Kindle Fire please click here.