- SelectScience Announce Nominees for the Best New General Lab Product of the Year 2012
Product News: SelectScience Announce Nominees for the Best New General Lab Product of the Year 2012SelectScience is pleased to announce the nominees for the Best New General Lab Product of the Year 2012. The awards are part of The Scientists' Choice Awards, where laboratory products are nominated and voted for by members of SelectScience.
The winning product will be recognized as having significantly contributed towards laboratory efforts in 2012. The products nominated represent brand new.
To determine the winner SelectScience are now inviting scientists to vote for their favorite product from the following list of nominees. Nominees for Best New General Lab Product of the Year 2012:
• Grant Instruments FTA-1 Aspirator with Trap Flask
• Gilson GX-241 Liquid Handler
• RephiLe Large Direct-Pure EDI Water System
• Priorclave Loadlite Autoclave Hoist
• Beckman Coulter Optima MAX-TL Ultracentrifuge
• BINDER Refrigerated Incubator with Peltier Technology - KT 115
• Eppendorf Xplorer Plus Electronic Pipette
All scientists contributing to the voting will be entered into a prize draw to win a Kindle Fire HD. Voting closes on the 3rd March.
The winner of the Scientists' Choice Best New General Lab Product of the Year 2012 will be announced at the Pittcon 2013 Conference and Exhibition in March.
To vote and be in with a chance to winning a Kindle Fire please click here