Agilent Technologies will be showcasing their genomics portfolio at the 2011 ICHG/ASHG Annual meeting. Visit their booth for a first-hand look at the portfolio, live software demos, an iPod Touch raffle and more! Attend their workshop on Thursday October 13th, 12:30-2:00PM
Luncheon Workshop, Thursday, October 13, 2011, 12:30 - 2:00 p.m. Montreal Convention Center, Room 524, Level 5
Exome Sequencing in Schizophrenia, Guy A. Rouleau, University of Montreal Hospital Research Centre
Exome Sequencing in Autism Spectrum Disorder, Dr. Susan Walker, The Centre for Applied Genomics
Delineating Genomic Alterations in Cancer Using a Novel CGH+SNP Array, Marilyn M. Li, Baylor College of Medicine
Register today by clicking on the company article page as seating is limited!
Discover Agilent's latest products on booth 802
• SureScan Microarray Scanner: The latest addition to the most comprehensive, flexible and customizable microarray platform on the market. Together with Agilent’s industry-leading up-to-date array content, the SureScan Microarray Scanner delivers unmatched microarray performance.
• SureCycler 8800 Thermal Cycler: Together with our PCR enzymes and combination packs, provides you with a surely better PCR solution.
• SureSelect XT - SureSelect Target Enrichment provides the most complete catalog to custom offering for the NGS workflow.
• Better cytogenetics solution: Agilent’s CGH+SNP Microarray platform, with it’s set of optimized reagents, hardware and Agilent's new Cytogenomics 2.0 Software for hematological cancers. Discover how you can combine sensitivity, flexibility and coverage and streamline your workflow, to finely view copy number and copy neutral chromosomal aberrations; all on a single array.
• The Lab901 ScreenTape System: A rapid fully automated solution for gel electrophoresis that loads, separates, images and analyses your samples, giving you more time for discovery.