- Pall Life Sciences Showcases Plasma Separation and LFNC Membranes at Clinical Lab Expo 2011
Product News: Pall Life Sciences Showcases Plasma Separation and LFNC Membranes at Clinical Lab Expo 2011Pall Corporation will present their full line of diagnostic products for IVD development and manufacturing at the 2011 Clinical Lab Expo. The meeting will take place at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta from July 26-28.
Highlights of Pall’s product showcase (Booth 3168) will include the following:
• Vivid™ Lateral Flow Nitrocellulose Membrane
– Consistent membrane for increased assay reproducibility and sensitivity.
• Vivid Plasma Separation Membrane
– Provide a one-step separation of plasma from whole blood.
• Conjugate and Absorbent Pads – Available in a variety of thicknesses and materials of construction to optimize assay performance.
• AcroPrep™ Advance Filter Plates
– 96-well filter plate offering improved consistency and reproducibility.
Visit us in booth #3168 to learn more about Pall Life Sciences cutting-edge products and services. In addition, Dr. Galina Fomovska of Pall Life Sciences will present an OEM Lecture on Wednesday, July 27 on a "Combination of Pall Blood Separation Materials as an Enhanced Plasma Separation Tool for POC Diagnostics". Visit us to learn more.