Metrohm is pleased to invite professionals from academic research, public authorities, and the private sector to the 1st Metrohm Environmental Analysis Symposium. Join them for this 3-day event and catch up with the latest analytical methods during presentations and practical demonstrations. Discuss challenges in environmental analysis with experts and colleagues from all over the world and enjoy three days of inspiring learning in the beautiful Appenzellerland.
Participants will get to know the latest analytical solutions developed by Metrohm for environmental analysis and can test them in practice. There will be plenty of opportunities to exchange ideas and discuss questions with Metrohm’s application chemists as well as peers from research and various industries. Guest speakers include specialists from environmental laboratories, authorities, standards organizations, and academia.
Topics from the preliminary program are:
• Permangante index/chemical oxygen demand (COD) in drinking water or surface water
• Standard parameters in water such as pH value, conductivity, anions,cations via titration, and ion chromatography
• Heavy metals, trace elements in water, soil or air by voltammetry and ion chromatography
• Chromium(VI) in water, soil and air
• Online and atline process analysis (e.g. pH-value, conductivity, ions)
Detailed information is available online from academy.metrohm.com, where participants will also find a registration form.
Company websiteMetrohm AG