Looking to enter the world of precision weighing? How about compact size high precision analytical balance starting at an incredible € 980.
Thanks to the simple user guidance on its display, different menu attributes and programs can be comfortably carried out. The large LCD display offers excellent viewing even in poor light areas. The large glass draft shield enables maximum visibility of the weighing samples. The weighing plate can be easily accessed from the left, the right as well as from the top of the balance, thanks to the large glass sliding doors. All models have an integrated program to determine the density of liquids and solids. The density of samples is automatically calculated and is shown in the display. The ALS analytical Balance series includes a standard test weight, to guarantee high precision weighing. All ALJ models include an automatic internal adjustment system, that is carried out automatically after a certain period of time or if a change in temperature occurs.
The following functions best describes this series:
- RS 232 C data interface to the connection for PC or printer
- Piece counting program. Freely choose between 10, 20, 50, n pieces. Weight and quantity shift at the touch of a button.
- Percent determination function
- Unit switch from g to ct, oz, ozt, GN
- Under floor weighing device
- GLP Record Keeping (only with KERN printer YKT-01)
- Spray and dust protection in accordance to IP 54
- Compact size, for limited spaces
- Sturdy and stable metal casing
- Different printers for keeping records of weighing results
- Set for density determination of liquids and solids
- DKD-calibration certificate for balance and external test weight
- Balance calibration software “BalanceCal Light” cost-free on our website
Additional product-information and technical data under: www.kern-sohn.com or just drop into our booth at the ACHEMA 2006. You’ll find us in hall 6.3, booth G1-G2.
Company websiteKern & Sohn GmbH