Product News: Innovative Sample Preparation Solutions from FritschThe FRITSCH Vibratory Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 0 is the ideal laboratory mill for fine comminution of medium-hard, brittle, moist or temperature-sensitive samples – dry or in suspension – as well as for homogenizing of emulsions and pastes.
The Vibratory Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 0
is ideal for:
• Chemical analysis: Electron microscopy
• Environmental research: Soil samples, comminution of botanical materials – also possible deep frozen
• Pharmaceuticals and medicine: Ophthalmological agents, gels, creams, extracts, drugs, pastes, dragées, tablets
• Biotechnology: Tissue samples, botanical matter
• Forensic analysis: Teeth, bones
• Materials technology: Pigments, precious materials, new materials
• RoHS: Mobile phone circuit boards, mobile phone cameras, mobile phone LCD glass panels, mobile phone keypads, electronic chips, LCD diffusion panels
For fast embrittlement of soft, slightly oily, fatty or moist materials for cryogenic grinding, we offer the FRITSCH cryo-box
: Simply insert the filled grinding set into the cryo-box and fill it with liquid nitrogen with this method even extremely difficult-to- grind samples can be ground down to analysis fineness. And the thick insulation ensures a particularly efficient use of coolant.
For dry and wet sieving, the FRITSCH PULVERISETTE 0
can be converted to a Vibratory Sieve Shaker
for quantitative particle size analysis of solids (measuring range 32 μm – 63 μm) and suspensions (measuring range 20 μm – 10 mm) by simply inserting corresponding sieves.
• Max. feed size 5 mm, max. sample quantity 10 ml, final fineness 10 μm
• Effective comminution in a narrow, homogeneous particle size range
• Loss-free grinding in a closed vessel – dry or in suspension
• Window for observing the grinding progress
• Cryogenic grinding and simple embrittling in the cryo-box
• Mortars and grinding balls in 6 different materials available
• Modular system for simple conversion to dry or wet sieving
• Grinding bowl oscillations 3,000 – 3,600 oscillations/min at 1 – 3 mm amplitude
• Adjustable oscillation amplitude for easy adaption of the vibration energy to the grinding sample