New Syringe Pump Provides Constant Pressure Fluid Delivery
03 Jul 2012Harvard Apparatus just released the NEW PHD ULTRA™ CP Syringe Pump. The first of its kind pump to infuse fluids under Constant Pressure by automatically adjusting the flow.
A Constant Pressure Syringe Pump Technology Breakthrough, the PHD ULTRA™ CP couples to virtually any commercially available pressure transducer/amplifier with a 0-10V output to deliver fluids with an applied force of up to 1,000 lbs with <±2% pressure accuracy.
The PHD ULTRA™ CP Family of Syringe Pumps feature:
• Applied forces between 75 and 1,000 lbs
• Versatility – Stand Alone, Remote and High Pressure models available
• Easy-to-use touch screen LCD with icon interface
• Advanced programming
• Effortless transfer of methods to other pumps and/or download from a PC
• Flexibility in connectivity with a USB serial port, RS-232 (RJ-11), RS-485 ports for daisy chaining and an I/O & TTL
• Full range of accessories – multi-syringe racks, syringe heaters, in-line heaters and coolers, microfluidic circuits, connectors, tubing and syringes
World-renowned for accuracy and reproducibility, all PHD ULTRA™ CP syringe pumps are infuse/withdraw models and are offered in a variety of configurations to meet and exceed your research needs.
Company websiteHarvard Apparatus, Inc.