The Planetary Mono Mill PULVERISETTE 6 classic line is a high-performance Planetary Ball Mill with a single grinding bowl mount and practical, easily adjustable imbalance compensation.
Your advantage: Particularly easy use and high-energy effect up to 650 rpm. This ensures a constantly high grinding performance with extremely low space requirements for loss-free grinding results even in suspension.
The electronic timer adjustable to one second and the programmable, automated reversing feature ensure precise, consistent reproducibility and grinding of even the smallest samples. At the same time, the PULVERISETTE 6 classic line is ideally suited for mechanical alloying or for mixing and perfect homogenising of emulsions and pastes.
Overview of the features:
- Special grinding force due to a rotational speed of up to 650 rpm
- Low space requirements and ergonomic design
- Particularly easy-to-use
- Timer programming precise to } one second
- Suitable for grinding hard to soft materials, dry or in suspension
- Perfect mixing and homogenizing of emulsions
- Simultaneous processing of up to 2 samples
- Useful capacity up to 225 ml
- Bowl sizes 80 ml, 250 ml and 500 ml volume