Join Roche Applied Science at AACR 2009 in Denver, April 19-22. Stop by Booth 819 to discover how we’re helping cancer researchers succeed.
Discover How Roche Applied Science Drives Success in Cancer Research
Do some business….
• Design your own qPCR assay in less than one minute with the Universal ProbeLibrary — and take it with you.
• Search our database to see if your cell line has been successfully transfected with FuGENE® HD Transfection Reagent.
• Request a FREE sample of Complete Protease Inhibitor Cocktail Tablets, PhosSTOP Phosphatase Inhibitor Cocktail Tablets, FastStart Universal Probe Master (Rox), or FastStart Universal SYBR Master (Rox).
• Sign up for e-news subscriptions. …. and have some fun!*
• Play Guitar Hero.
• Check out the new xCELLigence Rock Video.
• Register for a chance to win a Nintendo Wii game console with dual Guitar Hero bundle.
• Complete a survey and get a Cell Death Tour T-Shirt.
• Play the Gene Expression Rave Game.
Roche Applied Science provides a broad range of instruments and reagents for oncology research, including innovative technologies for real-time cellular analysis, nucleic acid isolation, gene expression analysis, real-time PCR, genome sequencing, and microarray analysis.
Visit the company article website to learn more about these and other products that enable discovery.
*All offers valid while supplies last, and only at AACR 2009, Booth 819, April 19-22.
For life science research only.
COMPLETE, FASTSTART, PHOSTOP, and XCELLIGENCE are trademarks of Roche.
FUGENE is a registered trademark of Fugent, L.L.C., USA.
PROBELIBRARY is a registered trademark of Exiqon A/S, Vedbaek, Denmark.
Nintendo is a registered trademark and Wii is a trademark of Nintendo of America, Inc.
Guitar Hero is a registered trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc.
Company websiteRoche Applied Science - a member of the Roche Group