The tips are packaged in both hanging tip rack or “frame” style as well as in traditional deck-seating racks and nested/stacked tip racks. As with all Axygen robotic tips, they are manufactured to stringent specifications under strict process controls and assembled via automation to ensure consistent performance and quality. Hanging tip rack format products are compatible with Hamilton MICROLAB® STAR, STARlet and STARplus workstations, and products in deck-seating rack are also compatible with Hamilton Nimbus workstations*.
Features and Benefits:
• A broad line of tip sizes and styles
• Unique product choices
• Tips engineered to function optimally with no hardware or software adjustments
• In-house engineering and mold-building/maintenance ensures quality products and a quick customer response
• Robust QC system and ISO certification ensures consistent quality and performance
• All tips are customer-validated prior to release ensuring advertised compatibility.
96 well format Hamilton - compatible tips are offered in 3 formats: Wafer format, NTR Rack, and Nested 4 Stack.
*Microlab and Nimbus are registered trademarks of Hamilton Company. The company of these tip products has been independently determined by Axygen and there should be no implication of sponsorship or endorsement by Hamilton Company.