Bruker Daltonics today announced a number of new high performance mass spectrometry products and applications at the American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Conference:
- maXis™, the first high speed Ultra High Resolution TOF (UHR-TOF) mass spectrometer, represents a revolution in tandem mass spectrometry by offering a no-compromise solution for exceptional performance with accurate mass, ultra high resolution across a broad mass range, high sensitivity, all at the high speed needed to take full advantage of ultra-high performance liquid chromatography.
- micrOTOF™ II is a new ESI-TOF system now with further enhanced mass spectrometry performance and a novel, optional LC and GC-APCI Interface expanding its capabilities to measure the exact mass of polar, macromolecular, semi-volatile and volatile compounds using one single, cost-effective LC-MS and GC-MS platform. The micrOTOF II is now the most flexible, high performance and broadly applicable instrument in its class.
- MALDI-TDS™, a novel application for Top-Down Sequencing (TDS) that typically delivers 100% protein sequence coverage, C- and N- terminal assignments and provides unparalleled levels of information on protein modifications of vital importance in fields such as recombinant protein production.
- EASY-nLC™, a Bruker-supported nanoscale LC system with 1D and 2D separation capabilities for proteomics applications on the Bruker Daltonics micrOTOF-Q II, HCTultra™ ETD II, apex-ultra™ and ultraFlex™ III LC-MALDI TOF/TOF systems for complete, turn-key LC/MS/MS solutions.
- MALDI-FTMS high performance tissue imaging, with the SmartBeam™ proprietary laser now on the apex-ultra™ FTMS system, enabling measurement of drugs and their metabolites in tissue sections at therapeutic dose levels.
The new Bruker mass spectrometry products and applications will be presented throughout the ASMS conference at a number of venues and events: two ASMS lunch-time technical workshops are planned for Tuesday and Thursday in room 406. Starting promptly at 12 noon, the one hour workshops will also be open to the scientific press. Scientists and journalists can register by visiting the Article webpage.
Bruker Daltonics staff will be available for in-depth meetings during exhibit hours at Bruker’s booth (number 65) , and Monday through Wednesday evening from 7 to 11 p.m. in the Bruker Hospitality Suite at the nearby Sheraton Denver Hotel, 1550 Court Place. At 6:30 p.m. on Monday evening, there will be a special champagne reception in the Hospitality Suite in honor of the market introduction of the new maXis system.
Bruker Daltonics Executive Vice President Dr. Michael Schubert commented: “At this year’s ASMS conference, Bruker Daltonics is continuing its history of market leading innovations and is proudly releasing the maXis, an instrument with unprecedented, simultaneous high speed and ultra-high resolution performance across a broad mass range. In addition, Bruker Daltonics is greatly expanding the capabilities of its existing products through the release of several important enhancements, as well as new and innovative applications.”
Company websiteBruker Daltonics