- Berthold Technologies Announce the NightSHADE, a Dedicated In Vivo Plant Imager
Product News: Berthold Technologies Announce the NightSHADE, a Dedicated In Vivo Plant ImagerBased on the experiences with the NightOWL in vivo imager BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES has
developed the new NightSHADE imaging system with plant research in mind. For applications such as gene research, circadian rhythms, regulation of plant growth, stress tolerance and drug screening the NightSHADE will offer unique features for plant research.
• Top-view emCCD camera with high resolution
• LED-based plant illumination with daylight simulation
• 2nd camera for side-view imaging
• x-y table and rotating table for 360° viewing
• temperature & humidity control
NightSHADE is equipped with a highly sensitive 1 Mpixel emCCD camera cooled to an absolute tem-perature of -20 °C. The electron multiplying (em) mode of the camera enhances the signals by amplifying the electrons during readout. This increases the sensitivity with short exposure times and enabes single photon detection. The maximum quantum efficiency is reached between 550 and 750 nm making the camera an ideal choice for luciferases and fluorescent dyes.
Various accessories like filters, transilluminators or the mobile workstation are available. With the certified calibration you can check easily the performance.
To find out more visit us at the Biotechnica Hall 9, stand E02 or at Medica Hall3, Stand F43.