- Analytik Jena to Exhibit Latest Developments for Sample Handling and PCR at Biotechnica 2013
Product News: Analytik Jena to Exhibit Latest Developments for Sample Handling and PCR at Biotechnica 2013At Biotechnica 2013 Analytik Jena, together with its subsidiaries UVP and CyBio, will showcase the latest developments for sample handling and PCR-technology, as well as for final detection of results. Visit Analytik Jena at Booth E40 in Hall 9.
Analytik Jena’s new InnuPure® C96 extraction system
for nucleic purification includes several new features to enhance your sample preparation:
• NEW: New and compact design
• NEW: Adjustable elution volumes (50 - 500 μl)
• NEW: Ready-to-use purification kits for easy handling and for the extraction of high quality nucleic acids
• Preparation of up to 96 samples in parallel
• Preprogrammed extraction protocols for optimal reproducibility
• Minimum number of manual steps
• Optimized lysis by using an integrateable thermal shaker Fast and efficient high-throughput nucleic acid extraction
The InnuPure® C96
allows a fast and fully automated nucleic acid extraction from complex starting materials in 96-well standard format. The InnuPure® C96
extraction system is founded on the proven principles of liquid handling and purification based on magnetic particle separation. Therefore high yields and excellent purities are achieved. The purification of DNA and/or RNA is one of the most common methods for sample preparation and thus constitutes a standard in molecular biology and medical diagnostics. The built-in 96 well precision pipetting head with 96 simultaneously operating channels and an established tip sealing principle is well suited for complex purification processes with high sample throughput. It also ensures excellent and reproducible results. The automated extraction process also allows a flexible time management which enables to plan and prepare subsequent experiments comprehensively.
At Biotechnica 2013 Analytik Jena will also showcase GeneTheatre, an automated, highly fexible liquid handling desktop system, PCR UV Cabinets & Workstations and ChemStudio SA for chemiluminescence and gel documenation.
Visit Analytik Jena in Hall 9, Booth E40. Every visitor will get a microfibre cleaning cloth at our booth.