Advanced Instruments to Highlight Suite of Diagnostic Instruments that Set the Standards for Precision and Accuracy at 2006 AACC Clinical Lab Expo
20 Jul 2006Advanced Instruments, Inc. will highlight a suite of diagnostic instruments, that set the standards for precision and accuracy in the clinical laboratory, at the 2006 AACC Clinical Lab Expo, July 25-27 in Chicago.
Headlining the suite is the Advanced® Model 3320 Micro-Osmometer, the industry’s most accurate and reliable instrument for osmolality measurement, surpassing previous standards of performance for freezing-point measurement. Its user selectable, optional calibration routine optimizes the linearity in the instrument’s upper range (up to 2,000 mOsm) and ensures testing accuracy and precision over the entire calibrated range. The device also features easy access to the sample probe and solenoid assembly and a simple architecture that eliminates sample errors, simplifies testing, and promotes maintenance-free operation.
At AACC booth #1548, Advanced Instruments will also exhibit the:
- Advanced 2020 Multi-Sample Osmometer, which delivers extremely accurate osmolality measurements, with on-board data management, automated sample handling, and simple, flexible-reporting options for seamless instrument operation.
- Advanced 3250 Single-Sample Osmometer, which produces superior accuracy and reliability in two minutes and offers on-board sample identification and broad measurement range with optimal sample size requirement.
- Fiske® 210 Single-Sample Osmometer, which offers simple sample loading protocol, bar code capability and only requires a 20uL sample size.
- Advanced Model BR2 Bilirubin Stat-Analyzer®, an easy-to-use solution that provides a rapid, accurate determination of total and direct bilirubin in neonates. The Model BR2 is the only instrument that measures total and direct bilirubin from a single 30µL sample.
- Anoxomat Anaerobic System, the revolutionary system for creating anaerobic or microaerophilic environments in a jar. This fast, economical, automated solution -- based on the evacuation-replacement method of McIntosh and Fildes -- produces a microaerophilic environment in one minute and anaerobic atmospheres in 2 minutes.
- ControLine quality control materials, the only comprehensive set of control solutions and laboratory supplies designed specifically for osmometers. The line – designed to work in any freezing-point osmometer to optimize performance – includes Protinol® Protein-Based Controls, Renol Urine Controls, Clinitrol 290 Reference Solution, and Osmolality Linearity Set.
“As the world’s largest supplier of freezing-point osmometers, Advanced Instruments brings an unparalleled heritage of expertise to our development efforts,” said Ken Micciche, director of marketing, Advanced Instruments. “As a result, Advanced Instruments osmometers and diagnostic products deliver proven results in the laboratory, including a greater flexibility of operation and ease of use, improved control and accuracy, minimized downtime, and increased productivity.”
For more information, visit Advanced Instruments in booth #1548 at the 2006 AACC Clinical Lab Expo, July 25-27 in Chicago. Or, contact Advanced Instruments online at the article webpage.
Company websiteAdvanced Instruments, Inc.