- Eppendorf Young Investigator Award 2013: Call for Entries
Product News: Eppendorf Young Investigator Award 2013: Call for EntriesUntil 15 January 2013, young researchers working in Europe who are not older than 35 years are invited to apply for the Eppendorf Award for Young European Investigators. This highly prestigious prize was first established in 1995. It acknowledges outstanding contributions to biomedical research in Europe based on methods of molecular biology, including novel analytical concepts.
The winner is selected by an independent expert committee chaired by Reinhard Jahn (Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, Göttingen, Germany).
The award winner 2013 will receive:
• a prize money of 15,000 Euro
• an invitation to the prize ceremony at the EMBL Advanced Training Centre in Heidelberg, Germany, on 6 June 2013
• an invitation to visit Eppendorf AG in Hamburg, Germany
• coverage of his/her work by Nature in print and in a pod cast