- Registrations Now Open for the ELRIG Research & Innovation Show
Product News: Registrations Now Open for the ELRIG Research & Innovation ShowELRIG is well known for providing sharing, education and networking opportunities for the drug discovery industry as well as academics and industry providers.
Topics and speakers have been selected to provide an overview of cutting edge research using stem cells for toxicology and drug discovery plus the application of 3D cell culture to model more relevant assays. These advances will enable early stage drug discovery to move faster towards drug development.
Talks by Prof. Suzannne Watts form Oxford University, Dr Coby Carlson from Cellular Dynamics Inc and Dr Stuart Prime from Pfizer are amongst the excellent speakers exemplifying where industry and academic scientists are pushing the boundaries of applied research in the area of stem cells and 3D culture.
ELRIG brings together experts in a relaxed atmosphere, so come and join us at our first R&I meeting, and share your experiences and gain insights from leading scientists in industry and academia on best practices in your field. Participate in Research & Innovation 2013:
- Book a Stand - Price held at only £995
- New Technology? Showcase spots from £100
- Submit a Poster: Present your work: its FREE - Win Prizes
- Snapshot Presentations - Talk about your products/services FREE to participating exhibitors Full Scientific Speaker Programme:
- Cellular Toxicology in Drug Discovery
- Innovation in Cell Culture
- Tags & Binders: Tools for Probing Biological Symbols
To book your free place now, please click here