Product News: Delta CombiScope FTIR 600 Dairy Analyzer, Fast and Accurate Dairy AnalyzerAdvanced Instruments, Inc., has launched the Delta Instruments CombiScope™ FTIR 600. The CombiScope 600 is a fast and accurate dairy analyzer for analysis of cow, goat, sheep, and buffalo milk. The system consists of two high-throughput analyzers — the LactoScope™ FTIR 600, for measuring chemical composition, and the SomaScope™ LFC 600, for counting somatic cells in raw milk, both at speeds of 600 samples per hour.
“Our vision has always been to provide dairy producers with the most innovative, cost effective, and easy-to-use instrumentation,” said Kevin Coltey, Sales and Technical Support, Advanced Instruments. “The CombiScope 600 is designed to be the most accurate and fastest analyzer available. This is an extremely powerful system that will improve laboratory profits by eliminating costs and delivering accurate results every time.”
The Delta Instruments CombiScope 600 brings exciting new features and benefits to the dairy processing and testing lab:
• Sampling system motors have been eliminated. An electro-magnetic sampling system powers throughput without friction and wear of parts. The sampling system uses IR and acoustic sensors to monitor sample temperature, condition, and volume without touching the milk.
• A patented interferometer, the heart of the analyzer's spectrophotometer, is covered by a lifetime warranty. This system uses no moving parts, which ensures complete calibration transfer without the need to realign using expensive consumables. No other system offers this solution.
• Unique, patented Direct Temperature Control of cell eradicates the effects of sample temperature variation.
• LED light source is expected to last for the lifetime of the system and never needs gains adjustment. This is an inexpensive, maintenance-free alternative to traditional light sources.
• Diode laser is maintenance-free and inexpensive to replace.
• Intelligent Control System (ICS) and Intelligent Diagnostic System (IDT) monitoring of critical parameters supports the operator with a clear view of instrument performance and can automatically problem-solve most operational obstacles.
• All current calibrations — Fat A, Fat B, protein (true and total) lactose, solids, SNF, pH, FFA, NPN-Calculated Urea, Cis/trans fatty acids, short-medium-long chain, mono and poly unsaturated, FPD, ketosis, adulterants — and all future calibrations are included with instrument, at no charge.