HORIBA Scientific, world-leader in scientific instrumentation, organizes its first Technology Seminar focused on Life Sciences.
Bio-Day, a Technology Seminar Focused on Life Science
This one-day event will be dedicated to introducing recent applications in Life Sciences. A series of presentations from key users will be followed by discussions and demonstrations of the instruments with a team of experts. One event, two locations
• 18 October 2012, Paris – France
• 6 December 2012, Basel – Switzerland Topics covered
• Label-free analysis of molecular interactions
• Rapid bacterial/cellular phenotyping
• FRET (life time) characterization of drugs, proteins, DNA…
• Membrane/Interface characterization
• Size and charge analysis of nano-particles
The seminars are free of charge, but registration is required.
For more information and registration, visit www.hjy-bioday.com
Company websiteHORIBA Scientific