Product News: Beckman Coulter Moves Labs Forward with New Solutions at 2013 AACC/ASCLS Annual Meetings and Clinical Lab ExpoBeckman Coulter will demonstrate its dedication to advancing and optimizing the lab — the foundation of patient care — at the 2013 American Association of Clinical Chemistry (AACC) and American Society of Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS) Annual Meetings and Clinical Lab Expo in Houston, Texas, July 30 – Aug. 1, 2013.
The Beckman Coulter exhibition booth (#4751) will showcase the company’s latest products in total lab automation, scalable solutions and small footprint systems, including:
- The new Power Express* automation solution which streamlines lab workflow and increases flexibility to ultimately decrease turnaround time.
- The Power Link which offers labs the ability to combine an AU680 chemistry analyzer with a DxI immunoassay analyzer to form an entry level automated workcell.
- The new DxH 600 Coulter cellular analysis system, which demonstrates how standardization and reliable results optimize the output of the lab.
- The latest addition of the IRIS Diagnostics urinalysis portfolio — an industry leader in automated urinalysis.
- Plus, presentations on the company’s newest troponin I assay, AccuTnI+3 on the Access 2 immunoassay system.
Singularly committed to moving the clinical diagnostic lab forward, Beckman Coulter will provide attendees with opportunities to view its newest cellular analysis systems, high-volume chemistry analyzers and clinical information solutions in a unique booth design that exhibits the company’s lab automation for the core, reference and community hospital lab.
Visitors to Beckman Coulter’s booth will have opportunities to learn from industry experts how the company’s latest diagnostic innovations advance and optimize patient care and examples of how Beckman Coulter moves the lab forward by increasing efficiency, productivity and uptime. For those unable to attend the show in person, the company is offering live streaming of its in-booth presentations. Registration is available for the live-streaming event at www.beckmancoulter.com/CLE
In addition, Beckman Coulter is hosting the following industry-sponsored workshops: It's A New Day: Using Troponin in Evolving Clinical Practice
Amy K. Saenger, PhD, DABCC, FACB of the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. and W. Frank Peacock IV, MD, FACEP of Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Tuesday, July 30; 7 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Hilton Americas-Houston, Grand Ballroom E New Laboratory Markers for Sepsis: A Review of the Literature
Prof. Jean-Louie Vincent
Erasme Hospital, Free University of Brussels
Wednesday, July 31; 7 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Hilton Americas-Houston, Grand Ballroom B
Beckman Coulter is also sponsoring grants and programs including the AACC Van Slyke Foundation International Travel Grants, the AACC Van Slyke Foundation Student Travel Grants and ASCLS Student Travel Grants.
For complete details on all of Beckman Coulter’s products, workshops, posters and activities at this year’s event, visit www.beckmancoulter.com/CLE