3rd Annual Global Pharmaceutical Research & Development Summit, 23rd – 25th October, Anaheim Marriott, California
02 Aug 2006Now in its 3rd year, the Annual Global Pharmaceutical Research & Development Summit addresses the key scientific and strategic challenges faced by the pharmaceutical industry today.
The event attracts over 300 senior level drug discovery and development professionals for a world-class conference program incorporating cutting edge case studies from the world’s leading drug companies.
World class speakers include:
- Dr. Andrew von Eschenbach, Acting Head, Food and Drug Administration & Director National Cancer Institute
- Dr. Arthur Horwich, Higgins Professor of Genetics and Pediatrics, Yale School of Medicine
- Dr. Claudio Carini, Global Head of Biomarkers, Hoffman-La Roche
- Dr. Berta Strulovici, Vice-President Research, Automated Biotechnology Dept., Merck & Co.
- Gary Stach, Executive Director Alliance Management, Eli Lilly and Company
- Dr. John Ardalan, Vice President Worldwide IT Architecture and Infrastructure, Serono
- Dr. Mahdi Fawzi, Executive Vice President, Preclinical Development, Wyeth Research
- Dr. Jim Bristol, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Discovery, Pfizer
- Dr. Klaus Stöhr, Senior Advisor, World Health Organization Initiative on Vaccine Research
Company websiteWorld Trade Group