- Promising New Product and Service Providers to be Showcased on SLAS Innovation AveNEW at SLAS2014
Industry News: Promising New Product and Service Providers to be Showcased on SLAS Innovation AveNEW at SLAS2014Eight entrepreneurial start-up companies offering inventive new products and services have been named to SLAS Innovation AveNEW at SLAS2014, the Third Annual SLAS Conference and Exhibition, which will be held Jan. 18‐22, 2014, at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, Calif., USA.
SLAS Innovation AveNEW is a special section located in Aisle 300 of the SLAS2014 Exhibition. SLAS Innovation AveNEW showcases a juried collection of start-up companies that offer creative new solutions to the laboratory science and technology community. Up-and-coming companies from around the world compete for positions on SLAS Innovation AveNEW, and those whose applications are accepted receive complimentary exhibit space and accessories, travel and lodging for one company representative, the opportunity to make a presentation at the popular Late Night with LRIG Rapid Fire Innovation session at SLAS2014, and considerable promotional visibility.
“SLAS and its members thrive at the intersection of science and technology, and Innovation AveNEW has reliably provided a unique channel for bringing emerging technologies and creative new ideas into our community,” says SLAS President Jeff Paslay. “It’s one of the most popular destinations in our Exhibit Hall.”
At SLAS2014 in San Diego, SLAS Innovation AveNEW will present these eight promising new companies from five different countries:
- Coastal Genomics, Burnaby, BC (CANADA): http://coastalgenomics.com
- MIMETAS, Den Haage (THE NETHERLANDS): www.mimetas.com
- MS2 Array, Pittsburgh, PA (USA): http://ms2array.com
- Plasmore, Ranco (ITALY): www.plasmore.com/project.php
- PolyPico, Galway (IRELAND): www.polypico.com
- VyCAP, Deventer (THE NETHERLANDS): www.vycap.com
- Quantitative Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA (USA): http://qtmed.com
- Stackwave, Southborough, MA (USA): http://stackwave.com
SLAS2014 is the Third Annual SLAS Conference and Exhibition. SLAS2014 will be held Jan. 18‐22, 2014, at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA, USA.