SMi presents the 6th annual event: Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry
22-23 January 2014 | London, UK
SMi is pleased to present the 6th installment in the sell out Social Media Pharmaceutical
conference series which returns to London on 22nd and 23rd January 2014.
With health at the top of any patient’s agenda the opportunity for health professionals to utilize social media to provide personalized care is abundant and with mobile devices becoming increasingly prolific, this personal contact is fast becoming continuous. Media is no longer simply a tool for companies to broadcast their own message, but has transformed into a means in which pharma are able to provide round the clock care, through active monitoring and remote diagnosis.
Join our panel of leading industry speakers, from Big Pharma companies to cutting edge developers at the heart of social media technology today. You simply cannot afford to miss out. Reasons to Attend:
about the cutting edge developments in social media including personalized marketing techniques, mobile platforms, remote monitoring and open stakeholder engagement.
ideas with leading technology providers; discuss the industry requirements and learn what technological solutions are available.
how major pharmaceutical companies are actually applying the latest developments
in social media in a practical way.
how social media will allow your organization to better communicate and interact with your stakeholders.
Expert Speaker Line-up includes:
• Doris Cesares, Director of Communication, AESEG
• Sherri Matis-Mitchell, R and D, Astra Zeneca
• Neeraj Goel Mittal, Business Intelligence Manager, AbbVie
• Dr. Alfred R. Steinhardt, Founder, Alfred Steinhardt Consulting
• Piotr Wrzosinski, Digital Marketing, Roche
• Ben Furber, Asthma UK
• Claire Perrin, European Brand Leader, Eli Lilly
• Alexandra Fulford, Consultant, Pharmaguapa
• Gizem Bicakci, eMarketing, Boehringer-Ingelheim
• Matt Evans, Chief Medical Officer, Health Unlocked
• Todd Kolm, Vice-President, Head of Global Digital Strategy, Sanofi
• James Finney, Project Manager, Global Comm. Services, Novozymes Biopharma
• Shona Davies, Communication and Programme Leader, Merck
For further details and to register, please click on the event website. Alternatively contact John Collins on +44 (0)20 7827 6000 or email [email protected]
Join the conversation on Twitter @smigrouppharm | #pharmasocialmedia