The International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories (ISBER) 2013 Annual Meeting will be held from May 5-9, 2013 in Sydney, Australia. The Program Committee has been working hard to plan a comprehensive program which we hope will encourage dialogue and discussion amongst attendees. We look forward to interacting with ISBER members from all corners of the World! This meeting will feature plenary sessions, educational workshops, corporate workshops, contributed papers, poster sessions, and working group discussions. Vendors from around the world will demonstrate the latest products, services, and technology in the field of repository and specimen collection.
The ISBER 2013 Annual Meeting & Exhibits will be held at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre, conveniently located in the heart of the city within close proximity to Darling Harbour and many other major attractions. Plan now to attend this premier event in the field of repository and specimen management. Meet with your colleagues from around the world and view the latest technology and equipment in the specimen collection and repository industry!
Session topics are expected to cover, but are not limited to the following areas:
• Turning the World Upside Down: Cutting Edge Biorepository Developments
• Emerging and Cross-Cutting Issues
• New Biological Perspectives in Biospecimen Science
• Securing Components of our Natural World
• Innovative Technologies
• Late Breaking International Policy Issues and Global Harmonization Efforts Related to Biobanking
• The Nagoya Protocol and its Implications for Biobanks
• Biobanking for Translational Science: Mobilizing Research Specimens from Bench to Bedside