SMi proudly presents the 5th annual COPD: Novel Therapeutics and Management conference which will expand on last year’s themes to provide cutting edge concepts in COPD from the experts within industry and academia.
Following on in this successful series, the 2013 agenda has evolved to include topical and current sessions such as, exacerbations, as well as presenting attendees with in-depth information on areas, including lung biomarkers, combination therapies, comorbidities, immunology, optimising patient selection in trials, and challenges in COPD drug discovery and development.
EXCEPTIONAL SPEAKERS FOR 2013 INCLUDE:
• Sebastian Johnston, Professor of Respiratory Medicine, Imperial College London
• Carol Astbury, Head of Early Global Development, Almirall
• Ewan Walters, Medical Director, Teva UK Ltd
• Iain Kilty, Respiratory Disease Area Lead, Pfizer
• Jonathan Phillips, Principal Scientist, Amgen
• Leif Bjermer, Professor of Respiratory Medicine, Skane University Hospital
• Liz Hardaker, Investigator III, Novartis
• Matthew Catley, Team Leader RIA, AstraZeneca
WHY ATTEND COPD?:
• Hear the cutting edge research and development on COPD from the industry’s leading experts.
• Examine novel diagnostic techniques and methods that can improve identifying early stages of the disease.
• Focus on sessions involving the latest on alternative causations, exacerbations, and small airways disease.
• Discuss advances and challenges in the development of treatment methods and strategies to improve patient treatment adherence.
This market-leading event will be led by key opinion leaders and industry experts to provide current advances, issues, and challenges as well as an unrivalled opportunity for debate and discussion.