SMi’s established ADMET conference has been a premier event in its field for almost a decade. The 9th annual event taking place on 30th June and 1st July in central London, will bring together even more industry leading experts to deliver over eighteen case study driven presentations. A focal point for anyone working in the market for drug discovery and development, attending provides a unique forum to engage with KOL’s and experts active in the field.
ADMET 2014 will enable delegates to gain valuable insights into enhancing drug quality by ADMET optimization in discovery. It will focus on themes including Predictive ADME, Screening Approaches, Predictive Toxicology, Drug to Drug interactions and emerging issues such as regulatory changes. Click here for the agenda
Previous events in the ADMET series have received positive feedback from the industry including,
"Excellent" – Pharmidex, "Nice mix of attendees" – Grunenthal, "Good conference at general level to update your current knowledge" - Orion Corporation and "Great conference…well organised" - Sanofi
Key Speakers Include:
• Natalie Gobeau, Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, Novartis
• Dietmar-Weitz, Lab Head/ADME In Vitro Systems, Sanofi-Aventis
• Sarah Baldwin, In Vitro DMPK Manager, GSK
• Chris Powell, VP Safety Assessment, GSK
• Georg Schmitt, Head of Toxicology, Roche Pharmaceuticals
• Richard Thompson, Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca
• Franck Atienzar, Associate Director, In Vitro and In Silico Toxicology, UCB
• Adina Tocoian, Senior Clinical Pharmacologist, UCB
• David Fairman, Senior Clinical Pharmacokinetist, MedImmune
Reasons to Attend:
• Understand how to integrate ADME and toxicity data to enhance the prediction and understanding of drug safety in humans
• Hear the latest updates on drug transporters including the evolving transporter strategies in drug development and the different roles of drug transporters in R&D
• Explore the ADME properties of peptides in drug discovery
• Evaluate and overcome the challenges of making an accurate human dose prediction
Registration is now live. Click here to secure your place today and save £300.
For further details and to book your place, click on the event website link.
Alternatively contact the Team on +44 (0)20 7827 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org