ZEISS Axiocam ERc 5s Camera
Axiocam ERc 5s is your 5 Megapixel CMOS camera from ZEISS offering flexible technology at an impressive price-performance ratio. Capture the fine details of structures in your sample in high resolution. The Axiocam ERc 5s microscope camera gives you flexibility in acquiring 5 megapixel color images at an impressive price-performance ratio. Use it on your PC to capture crisp images or as a dig...read more
Axiocam ERc 5s is your 5 Megapixel CMOS camera from ZEISS offering flexible technology at an impressive price-performance ratio. Capture the fine details of structures in your sample in high resolution.
The Axiocam ERc 5s microscope camera gives you flexibility in acquiring 5 megapixel color images at an impressive price-performance ratio. Use it on your PC to capture crisp images or as a digital video camera with an exceptional live image for observation of dynamic processes. Or use the full flexibilty of Axiocam ERc 5s as a stand-alone camera in your lab. You can store your images directly on an SD card and transfer them to a computer later. With this ZEISS camera, you are perfectly equipped for a wide range of applications.
The new iPad Imaging App Labscope communicates with the Axiocam ERc 5s camera. Allowing an iPad to access the microscope camera via an external router. The user can then view live images of the microscope in HD directly on the iPad and take photos with a resolution of 5 megapixels. The images or videos are easy to edit and integrate into report templates.
Download the application HERE.
ZEISS Axiocam ERc 5s Features:
- Acquire color images and store them on an SD memory card. Then easily transfer your images to a PC.
- Easily move the camera to any microscope you want - on the camera body two buttons are available: one triggers the acquisition of the image, while the other performs an automatic white balance.
- Transform every microscope cost-effectively, into a full-fledged, imaging station.
- Axiocam ERc 5s camera sends your live images directly to a connected monitor or projector via a DVI signal or an HDMI cable. Share and discuss your research with your work group.
- Sit back and view your sample in comfort on a large screen. Your posture, the stand size, or the viewing angle are no longer an issue.
- Acquire images through the provided remote control and adjust color saturation, contrast, brightness, and other acquisition parameters of your images accordingly through the on screen display menu. After defining the settings, you can easily store these settings and carry out routine tasks independently of any computer equipment.
- Go beyond snapping by freely choosing between your iPad or PC. With either Labscope or ZEN, you can measure distances and areas interactively, create annotations, and generate reports.
- Using Labscope, you can save the files directly to your iPad or the Windows network, or you can share your files by emailing them to anyone, anywhere.
- With ZEN you have the opportunity to upgrade for more advanced image processing and analysis, when the need arises.