See all reviews
Member since 2006
Research Scientist / Senior / PI
Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Read more »
"I've been working with this company for many years. They have never failed to supply us with the methods and the equipment necessary to help us solve our problems. I would highly recommend this company to all. They always supply us with the information required to make a purchase."
PEG Versatility for Solvents, Acids, and Amines.
Wax columns provide optimal selectivity for many aqueous soluble compounds such as those found in alcoholic beverages or glycol samples. Historically, Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) phases have been unstable with aqueous samples resulting in poor reproducibility and decreased lifetime. The ZB-WAX bonding procedure results in exceptional stability to repeated injections of aqueous matrices.
- Bonded, solvent rinsable phase excellent for separating polar complex mixtures
GC/MS Certified low bleed levels
- Low activity for amines
- Excellent separations of polar complex mixtures; widely used for profiling and "fingerprinting"
- Alcohols, Aldehydes, Aromatics, Basic Compounds, Essential Oils, Flavors & Fragrances, Glycols, Pharmaceuticals, Solvents, Styrene, Xylene Isomers
- Phase: WAX
- Length: 10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 60 m
- ID: 0.10, 0.18, 0.25, 0.32, 0.53 mm
- Film Thickness: 0.10, 0.15, 0.20, 0.25, 0.50, 1.00 µm