|LetÃcia Aparecida Marques|
See all reviews
Member since 2010
State University of Londrina (UEL)
Read more »
"It works well and easy to use. Analysis is not expensive."
The FOSS Rapid Content® Analyzer, based on XDS near-infrared technology, provides the next generation of dedicated NIR analysis for rapid non-destructive measurements of solid and liquid chemical and pharmaceutical formulations.
With the XDS Rapid Content Analyzer you can replace routine tests, reduce product hold time and virtually eliminate quarantine time. Composition or material identification testing is performed either in the laboratory or at-line, on samples contained in their original vials, bags or bottles. The Solids Module extends analysis to virtually any solid form from fine powders to coarse granular materials, pellets and flakes. An optional variable spot-size feature enables the sample illumination to be adjusted based on the physical properties of your samples.
XDS NIR technology offers the most advanced analyzer performance and instrument matching to enhance method development, minimize implementation time and ensure seamless method transferability. Identification, qualitative and quantitative methods are easily derived with the advanced, user-friendly, networkable Vision® software. Precise and accurate analysis is accomplished with the press of a key or click of a mouse.
The XDS Rapid Content Analyzer offers:
- XDS NIR technology ensures ease-of-use and seamless method transferability
- Non-destructive analysis of solids and liquids in less than a minute - through bags, glass vials or beakers
- No sample preparation, no reagents, no waste
- Network-ready analyzer for centralized database management
- Hot-swappable modules - change modules in minutes with no compromise in performance
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!