XDS Rapid Content Analyzer™
Advanced non-destructive chemical analysis
The XDS™ Rapid Content Analyser provides rapid nondestructive analysis of virtually any solid, viscous and liquid samples making it ideal for research laboratories. Advanced NIR technology and a full spectrum, 400-2500 nm, research grade spectrometer gives you maximum performance and full flexibility in your choice of analytical parameters.
Application notes and news
- Determination of Additives in Polymer Pellets by Near-Infrared Spectroscopy
- Determination of Hardwood/Softwood Content in Wood Products by Near-Infrared Spectroscopy
- NIR Spectroscopy: A Guide to Near-Infrared Spectroscopic Analysis of Industrial Manufacturing Processes
- Determination of Lignin in Wood Pulp
- Near-Infrared Analysis of Polyols
- Analysis of Copolymer Levels in Polymer Pellets by Near-Infrared Spectroscopy
- Non-destructive, Single Tablet Analysis Using the NIRS XDS RapidContent Analyzer
- Determination of Active Ingredients in Solid (Pharmaceutical) Dosage Forms Utilizing Solid-State Standard A...