X-tremeGENE siRNA Transfection Reagent
Roche Applied Science - a member of the Roche Group
X-tremeGENE siRNA Transfection Reagent efficiently delivers short interfering RNA (siRNA) into many commonly used cell types including HeLa, NIH 3T3, HEK-293, CHO-K1, and COS-7, and several hard-to-t...read more
X-tremeGENE siRNA Transfection Reagent efficiently delivers short interfering RNA (siRNA) into many commonly used cell types including HeLa, NIH 3T3, HEK-293, CHO-K1, and COS-7, and several hard-to-transfect cell lines such as HT29, a human adenocarcinoma cell line.
When used for cotransfection-based gene knockdown, X-tremeGENE siRNA Transfection Reagent enables significant protein expression and effective knockdown levels due to its high transfection efficiency.
The X-tremeGENE siRNA Transfection Reagent is intended for research applications only.
For the most current list of successfully transfected cell types, visit www.powerful-transfection.com.
- The X-tremeGENE siRNA Transfection Reagent delivers all the benefits of high transfection efficiency, low cytotoxicity, and the capability of transfecting a broad range of cell types.
- Perform effective gene knockdown: Transfect with high efficiency to study the cellular and functional consequences of gene silencing – achieve over 90% gene knockdown in many different cell types.
- Maximize flexibility: Use a single reagent for siRNA- and co-transfection-based gene-knockdown experiments.
- Generate meaningful results: Employ a reagent with minimal cellular cytotoxicity to ensure that observed cellular effects are due to the transfected siRNA and not the transfection procedure.
- Benefit from an easy-to-use reagent: Effectively silence genes in just two easy steps, increase your productivity, and extend your resources.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!