The X-LC series of extreme high pressure liquid chromatography systems is capable of delivering solvents at pressures up to 15,000 psi.
These pressures coupled with the X-LC line of columns allow the user to achieve chromatographic speed, sensitivity and efficiency far beyond traditional HPLC.
Application notes and news
- Rapid Separation of Human Sex Hormones in Biological Samples using the JASCO X-LC System
- High Speed Separation of Steroid Drug Cortisone Acetate Utilizing Extreme High Pressure Liquid Chromatograp...
- SFC/MS and LC/MS-MS Analysis of Bio-Diesel Fuels
- Rapid Profiling of Prostanoids in Biological Samples
- Ultra-High Speed Separation of Food Additives in a Soft Drink Using Extreme High Pressure Liquid Chromatogr...
- High Speed Separation of Catechins by Extreme Liquid Chromatography ( X-LC ® ) and its Application to the A...
- Rapid Profiling of Prostanoids in Biological Samples using the JASCO X-LC® System
- Analysis of Additives in Soft Drinks Using a UHPLC System (X-LC®)