Whitley A55 Anaerobic Workstation
The Whitley A55 provides a huge working capacity when there is a need to easily process, culture and examine samples without exposure to atmospheric oxygen. This workstation has two airlocks (one on the left and one on the right) and provides the ability to manipulate samples in a sustainable environment where parameters can be altered to create the required conditions.
- Features four instant access portholes that allow entry to the chamber in seconds without the need for gloves or sleeves, which means that sample manipulation within a secure anaerobic environment is now as easy as working aerobically on the laboratory bench. Two people can easily work side-by-side in this chamber, in the same environmental conditions.
- The A55 can accommodate between 1,000 and 1,400 x 90mm Petri dishes (depending on whether plate carriers are used and which accessories and system options have been incorporated).
Removable front as standard on one half of the unit to facilitate the transfer of bulk samples or larger pieces of equipment for use inside the workstation.
- Two rapid airlocks each have a 40 Petri dish capacity and allow samples to be introduced and withdrawn at either end of the workstation offering maximum flexibility and improving the workflow in your laboratory. Both airlocks can be operated at the same time.
- Colour, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Optional conventional, oval, sleeved ports on the removable front section.
- Automatic commissioning cycle to save you time and resources.
ALSO available with a fully integrated Anaerobic Conditions Monitor that allows you to monitor the level of oxygen inside your chamber.
- Single plate entry system
- Data logging capability
- Internal electrical sockets
- Custom-designed trolley
- Storage trays
Sample manipulation within a secure anaerobic environment is now as easy as working aerobically at the laboratory bench.