The standard for GPC/SEC with integrated refractive index viscometer and light scattering detectors.
Research grade temperature controlled GPC/SEC detector module to measure sample concentration, molecular weight and intrinsic viscosity. The TDA is ideal for characterizing synthetic and natural polymers and proteins.
Sold as part of the Viscotek TDAmax system, or as a stand-alone module, the Viscotek Triple Detector Array (TDA) incorporates RI, Light Scattering, Viscosity detectors. The integrated detectors and columns are fully temperature controlled up to 80°C to ensure optimum detector stability, and the detectors being series ensures maximum sensitivity. Each detector provides complimentary data on the macromolecules being analyzed.
In its Tetra Detector format, the addition of an ultraviolet phtodiode array (UV-PDA) detector provides additional compositional data of copolymers and conjugated proteins.
Together, the detectors are capable of measuring concentration, molecular weight, intrinsic viscosity and molecular size Rh and Rg of natural and synthetic polymers and proteins. Applications include studying molecular weight, aggregation, conjugates and copolymers, and molecular structure.
Viscotek TDA 305 Features:
- Right angle light scattering (RALS) has highest signal to noise for absolute molecular weight of small polymers and proteins.
- Absolute molecular weight of synthetic and natural polymers without extrapolation using Low angle light scattering (LALS).
- Protein and polymer structure (including branching) information using intrinsic viscosity detector.
- High-sensitivity RI detector specifically designed with multi-detection GPC/SEC in mind.
- Molecular size in terms of hydrodynamic radius (Rh) and Rg.
- Copolymer or protein conjugate composition using multi-wavelength UV-PDA detector
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant.
- Full suite of calibration and GPC/SEC calculation types.