VideometerLab 3 is a vision-based lab analyser designed for fast and accurate determination of surface colour, texture, shape, size and chemical composition.
The easy-to-use system integrates illumination, camera, and computer technology with advanced digital image analysis and statistics. VideometerLab 3 provides a rapid assessment of uniform and non-homogeneous samples by combining information on all of the above parameters automatically in just a few seconds, requiring no sample preparation and leaving the sample intact.
Using strobed LED technology VideometerLab 3 combines measurements at up to 20 different wavelengths into a single high-resolution multispectral image. Every pixel in the image is a spectrum and the system can include wavelengths outside the range detected by traditional RGB technology.
VideometerLab 3 Multispectral Imaging System Features:
- Integrating sphere provides very homogeneous and diffuse illumination
- Multispectral analysis in less than 6 seconds
- Up to 19 spectral bands in the range 375 nm to 970 nm
- Fluorescence option available
- Black and white high resolution CCD camera (2056x2056 pixels)
- Improved signal-to-noise ratio by individual and automated adjustments of
the light intensity in each wavelength band
- Improved colour determination compared to traditional RGB technology
- Increased stability due to strobed LED source technology
Application notes and news
- Seeing Objects in a New Light with Multispectral Imaging
- Multispectral Imaging for Brand Protection: Analysis of Counterfeit Packaging using the VideometerLab 2 Mul...
- Streamlining QC in Food, Feed and Pharmaceuticals using Rapid Multispectral Imaging
- VideometerLab Colony Counter
- Fusarium Detection in Barley