VersaMAP™ Development System
The VersaMAP Development System offers our widest selection of potential analytes for Luminex-based multiplexing. The diluent supplied is suitable for most cell culture supernate samples. Samples with complex matrices, such as serum and plasma, may need further optimization. For multiplex kits validated by R&D Systems for use in complex matrices, please see our Fluorokine® MAP products.
VersaMAP Development System product datasheet (PDF)
Please use the VersaMAP Development System Configuration & Ordering Tool to select up to 40 analytes to multiplex.
• User defines up to 40 analytes of interest
• Wide selection of analytes
• Requires a small sample volume (<50 µL)
• Mass-calibrated standards for consistent results with every new lot of material
• Optimized antibody pairings and concentrations saves development time
• Development protocols provide directions for optimization of non-validated sample types
• Enough reagents for two 96-well plates
• Quick turn-around time: only 3-5 days
*Please allow additional time when placing orders through a distributor.
• Premixed antibody-coated bead cocktail
• Premixed biotinylated detection antibody cocktail
• Standard Cocktail(s)
• Bead Diluent
• Biotin Antibody Diluent
• Standard/Sample Diluent
• Wash Buffer
• 2 Filter-bottom 96-well Microplates
• Foil Plate Sealers
• Mixing Bottle
• Certificate of Analysis