The VeeMAX III with ATR offers continuous variable angle of incidence and a variety of crystal plates to selectively control the depth of penetration of the IR beam into the sample.
The design allows for constant purge, which is not broken upon sample loading, and an integrated polarizer slot. ATR applications include the study of layered samples, coatings, release agents, monolayers on silicon and chemical migration studies.
VeeMAX III with ATR Features:
- Continuously variable set angle of incidence – 30 to 75 degrees
- 0.4 to 46 micron depth of penetration – dependent on crystal
material, angle of incidence, sample’s refractive index and
wavelength of IR beam – ideal for depth proﬁling studies
- High throughput for excellent quality spectra in a short
- Optional, high-pressure clamp for sampling of ﬁlms, coatings
or powdered samples
- Integrated position for optional manual or automated
- Motorized option with electronic control module and AutoPRO
software for automated, high-precision experiments
- VeeMAX IIIcan be used as a variable angle of incidence
specular reﬂection accessory
- Conﬁgurable for specialized applications – monolayer studies
- Sealed and purgeable optical design to eliminate water
vapor and carbon dioxide interferences
The new electrochemical cell add-on is also available to be used with the VeeMAX III.