VARIO® Chemistry Pumping Unit MV 10C NT VARIO (0.6 mbar)
These VARIO® pumps and pumping units feature a very high pumping speed and attain an outstanding ultimate vacuum.
They are ideal for high vacuum requirements, e.g., for evaporation of most high boiling solvents even at low temperatures. They provide precise vacuum control by adjusting the diaphragm pump´s motor speed. The controller provides fully automatic evaporations without any need of parameter input. The pump design offers exceptionally high chemical resistance supporting almost universal usage in chemistry and pharmaceutics. The PC 3010 NT VARIO pumping unit relies on a well-proven operating concept for example for evaporation of large amounts of solvents. The inlet separator (AK) retains particles and liquid droplets, the waste vapor condenser at the outlet (EK) is highly efficient and compact. The condenser enables near-100-percent solvent recovery, efficient recycling, and active protection of the environment. For the MV 10C NT VARIO these accessories are optionally available and can be mounted later.
VARIO® Chemistry Pumping Unit Performance Features:
- automatic optimization of the vacuum level throughout the process for high process reproducibility and unattended operation
- short process times due to zero-fluctuation (hysteresis-free) vacuum control, even for large amounts of vapor
- easily operated CVC 3000 vacuum controller with clear text menus and integrated venting valve
- extraordinary diaphragm life for minimum operational and servicing costs
- PC 3010 NT VARIO: excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!