Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Engineer / Validation
Read more »
"This is an up-to-date machine which only requires one person to handle it. The inside engine is strong and fast. Service is very good."
Variable Speed Rotor Mill – the all-purpose mill for rapid size reduction with highest rotational speed for finest grinding results in shortest times.
The FRITSCH Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 grinds rapid and effectively soft to medium-hard, brittle as well as fibrous samples. Even the comminution of samples, which are difficult to grind or temperature-sensitive samples and plastics are no problem for the PULVERISETTE 14 due to its very efficient air cooling. In addition to the special air cooling of the PULVERISETTE 14, the FRITSCH-impact blades allows together with a sieve ring a very gentle grinding of the sample, which in many cases without impact blades would not be possible.
Increased grinding action for a particularly fast and effective grinding, the heat load is minimized. And the ideal solution for especially temperature-sensitive materials such as powder coatings or plastics, as well as for smoothly pre- and fine grinding of hard-brittle to soft, fatty sample or samples with a residual moisture. The Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 with a real top speed of 20.000 rpm is the Turbo Mill for sample preparation. With a feed particle size of < 10 mm, a final fineness of up to 40 µm can be achieved. The throughput depends on the material and lies between 0.05 and 5 litres per hour. Rotors, sieve rings and collecting vessels made of different materials and in different sizes enable an optimal adjustment of the instrument to the application.
Features of FRITSCH Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 Include
• Rapid sample throughput as a result of high-speed grinding and simple cleaning
• Simple and easy change of all grinding parts without tools
• Simple, contamination-free cleaning and assembly of all grinding parts outside the instrument
• Variable speed adjustment from 6,000 to 20,000 rpm
• Automatic speed following system for constant grinding
• Efficient air cooling of the rotor, all motor components and the grinding material due to a sophisticated routing of the air flow
• Grinding parts made of stainless steel, pure titanium, TiN-coated and WC-coated
• Rapid-action clamping lock
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries