- High quality, chemiluminescence imaging system for ultra-high sensitivity imaging of chemiluminescence labelled samples such as Western blots.
- System includes ultra-high sensitivity and low noise, efficiently cooled CCD camera.
- Sample tray may be moved up or down in the sample compartment.
- The camera is cooled directly (on-chip) by two-stage, forced air Peltier device.
- A high quality fixed focal length lens gives razor sharp focussing at a range of iris (aperture) settings.
- A set of four LEDs provide gentle, uniform overhead illumination of the sample to facilitate sample positioning, focussing, etc.
- “LIVE” image display on acquisition software screen features continuous video mode with high update frequency, to facilitate easy sample positioning, zooming and focussing.
- “Acquisition” mode allows integration times of up to 120 minutes to be set manually by entering values for minutes, seconds and tenths of seconds.
- “Binning” mode produces an image that has greater intensity (and higher sensitivity) but lower resolution than the normal, full resolution image.
- Automatic Exposure mode allows automatic capture of a full resolution image in which the brightest region reaches a user determined grey scale intensity.
- Semi-automatic Exposure is the same as automatic exposure, except that the calculated exposure time is displayed on screen for user approval before the full resolution exposure is performed.
- Test Signal mode allows periodic “sampling” of the signal to ensure that it is sufficiently high to enable good data to be obtained.
- Video Mode allows the acquisition of a series of images at user-defined integration times and with user-defined intervals between the acquisitions.
- On-screen display of acquired images is fully adjustable, allowing easy enhancement of images to show very faint bands very clearly.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!