Universal microRNA Reference Kit
The Stratagene Universal Human miRNA Reference RNA is an ideal reference control for miRNA microarray or miRNA-targeted QRTPCR experiments. The Universal Human miRNA Reference RNA may also be used as an optimization or standardization reagent for these or other applications aimed at human miRNA analysis. It is composed of total RNA from nine human tissues or cell lines specifically selected and formulated for optimal miRNA representation.
- Contains extensive range of miRNAs for genome-wide detection
- Includes mRNA, large intergenic non-coding RNA, and piwi-interacting RNA in addition to miRNA
- Non-synthetic, not limited to previously characterized miRNA species
- Carefully screened for contaminating genomic DNA
- Created in extremely large lots with stringent QC procedures, ensuring long-term availability of consistent reference RNA material