UniCel® DxH™ 800 Coulter® Cellular Analysis System - The first step in the transformation journey.
Today’s hematology laboratories are challenged by ever-increasing pressure to improve productivity, decrease turnaround time and reduce overall costs. The UniCel DxH platform is designed to meet theses challenges head-on and transform your laboratory, with unparalleled quality of results, innovative efficiency solutions and revolutionary scalability. Heralding a new era of hematology solutions, the UniCel DxH 800 delivers the ultimate in high-definition cellular analysis. This is just the beginning of the transformation journey. Partner with us to see what the future holds.
UniCel® DxH™ 800 Coulter® Cellular Analysis System Features:
Designed for Reliability
- Single aspiration pathway simplifies calibration and quality control process while eliminating mode-to-mode issues
- Sample Aspiration Module (SAM), with its unique design, reduces aspiration volume, especially benefiting pediatric samples
- 2D-Digital Bar Code Technology maximizes reading capability, preventing errors and reducing misreads
- Remote Management System (RMS) increases versatility by proactively performing diagnostics with real-time troubleshooting, leading to increased instrument uptime
- Specimen Transport Module (STM) uses a unique magnetic system for continuous loading of up to 20 cassettes, allowing “load 'n' go” capability
- Intelligent workload distribution optimizes workflow by achieving rapid turnaround times, providing STAT and ER results quickly.
- Provides automation in a small footprint
- On-board tracking, for optimal reagen management
- With its future upgradability the UniCel DxH 800 can be converted to a full laboratory workcell, providing tomorrow's platform today
Innovative LEAN efficiency tools
- Extended decision rules promote consistent quality laboratory practices while reducing post-analytical errors and review rates
- Customizable repeat/reflex testing maximizes efficiency by automatically tracking samples, reducing the training needs of your generalist
- Intelligent Quality Monitoring (IQM) promotes confidence in results by allowing real-time monitoring and avoiding process variances
Exceptional quality of results
- High Definition Cellular Analysis on the UniCel DxH 800 provides four times greater resolution and achieves new levels of performance
- Flow Cytometric Digital Morphology (FCDM) optimizes performance by providing 10 times more data per sample than existing technologies, allowing reduced review rates
- With its multi-angle scatter technology, onboard reagents and new advanced algorithms, the UniCel DxH 800 provides an unrivaled NRBC, with no need for special or expensive stains
- Using its data fusion capability, the system will correct for most of the common interferences in today’s laboratory, ensuring first-pass accuracy and efficiency
The UniCel DxH 800 is a complete testing solution that improves patient care and lab productivity, while eliminating unnecessary work. Plus, it’s backed by the award winning, world-class service and support of Beckman Coulter.